Thursday, November 1, 2012

Lush "I love juicy" shampoo & "Veganese" conditioner

OK then, let's start this blog with a blog post.
And it's about hair goo so yay.



Anywho, I got this shampoo and conditioner at Lush a little more than a month ago because Killer Colours kept saying it was amazing and she's a very trustworthy blogger. The first time I used it, after a lifetime of shampoo bought at my local grocery store together with rest of the weeks shopping, my hair was so light and finally free from silicons and weird chemicals that I couldn't even feel it. It was as if I had gone bald or something because I literally couldn't feel it. Dat lightness guys.

I love juicy smells like a fruit salad of heavenlyness and keeps my greasy hair clean for like four days instead of one and a half. Available in three sizes and starts at £4.95.

Veganese is, as quite obviously stated, vegan. It smells lovely in the bottle but in your hair you can mostly feel all the lavender and rosemary and I don't like rosemary but I'm willing to put up with it for the sake of this amazing thing. It doesn't last as long as the shampoo (after about six weeks I've used the entire Veganese but only half of I love juicy) but you can use it in your entire hair and it won't add anything but softness. Also available in three sizes, starting at £4.15.

If you're not convinced I can tell you about the time I accidentally whipped my hair in the face of my boyfriend and he said "NAH, too much heavenly smell". I'm not sure if that was good or bad but at least he said heavenly which is the right way to describe this.
If hair is blow dried after shower, put some Moroccan oil in it too keep the frizziness away otherwise no after treatment needed.


E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment