Saturday, January 12, 2013

Merry & Bright

No, this isn't all that the Lush package contained, it's more of a family photo of my stuff from Lush. And yes, I recently got Instagram, so you can follow me if you want to at eineinhorn. What the Merry & Bright gift set contained was this:

Ponche shower gel (the small bottle furthest away in the picture)
Described as a festive gel inspired by mexican traditions, the not says "fruity plum and orange gel with davana, buchu and petitgrain oils (and a splash of tequila!). I personally am not really a fan of this scent. I've never used their shower gels before but without a loofah this won't really lather, and I like my lather :(

Whoosh Shower Jelly (clear container in the middle of the pile in the front)
Note says "Grapefruit, rosemary and geranium essential oil shower jelly: perfect for jetlag and everything else that gets in your way. This doesn't lather either, but who cares? It smells gorgeous of lemon and when stored in the fridge it gives you a really nice chilly awakening in the morning (never though I would write that, but it's true). Probably lasts a lifetime too, I've used mine about ten times and it hasn't shrunk at all.

Mr Punch Soap (dark solid soap)
"Boozy, fruity, gin, juniper and blackcurrant soap. That's the way to do it!". Smells absolutely amazing, but I haven't used it yet because I'm scared that it will disappear too damn fast if I do.

Northern Lights Soap (neon colored solid soap)
Smells amazing and gives a yellowy green colored creamy lather. Love this. Get it if you can. Smells of pine, cypress and lime.

Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub (barely visible but the black one under Whoosh)
Salty shower scrub which is a smooth exfoliator under running water and perfectly rough on damp skin. I've already written a bit about it here. Supposedly works as a schampoo as well, but haven't tried. Not really a fan of the smell but it doesn't stay on the skin really.

No comments:

Post a Comment