Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Empties

Here are three products I've used up and what I thought about them. R.I.P. the time when I didn't hoard beauty products, because no matter how many goes out, twice as many go in.

ACO Volume Mascara
This mascara is sold only at pharmacies, is vegan (if I'm not mistaken), cruelty free and allergy tested. It gives your lashes a long lasting blackness that doesn't turn grey but at the end of its life it will crumble a bit and fall down under your eyes, but it's easy to brush away. They won't stain. Overall good but no more impressive than any other mascara.
Wet'n'Wild Megaliner Liquid Eyeliner
I've read lots of good stuff about Wet'n'wilds waterproof eyeliner but I haven't tried it yet, however I've used their Megaliner for a while and really liked it. I wouldn't recommend it to people with sensitive eyes though, sometimes it stung real bad while applying, but it lasted good on my eyes all day except for after a few months when it started to go bad. It lasted for a very long time as well even though used almost everyday, like four months or something.
Clinique Superbalanced Makeup
I have this in 03 Ivory but suspect it might be a tad too dark. If I'm ever in foundation hiatus this is the one I go for. It does the job excellent (at least for my skin). Now that I think about it, why did I ever stop buying this? It does exactly what you want a foundation to do, and does it good. I recommend this to almost everyone.

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment