Thursday, May 9, 2013

Makeup Store glitter eyeliner "diamond"





Whenever in doubt of how to look party, this eyeliner always seems to be the answer.
This is a clear eyeliner packed with silver glitter flakes. I usually wear this over my ordinary black eyeliner to make it pop even more, but on new years ever I wore this with two different white eyeshadows (matte white as a base and shimmery white on top, both from MaddStyle Cosmetics), white glittery pencil liner and black falsies. It was new years, of course I was supposed to shine.

However, I don't think this will be all that supreme for you sensitive eyed people and it's also quite difficult to remove, but if you're willing to put up with that to look fabulous, then this is the easiest way to do so.

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment