Sunday, May 19, 2013

Nuxe Huile Prodigieuse dry oil


This multi-purpose dry oil may be the most expensive skin-thing I've ever bought, but it's also one of those things I can't understand how I used live without. I can't even pronounce the name, so I just say "that super expensive awesome oil" because no one has ever taught me french </3.
You can use this baby on your hair and face too, but I like to keep it on my body because that's where it works it miracles. When you get out of the shower, rub this onto your body while still wet (you won't need much at all, like the size of something super small) before patting yourself dry with a towel. Your legs and that lovely bum of yours will never feel or look better than this and it does kinda give your body this glow of awesomeness that makes you just want to walk around naked while people applaud your beauty. I haven't tried it on dry skin because I fear that you'll need much more and I don't want this lovely story to end so quickly.
But seriously though, it contains 98,8% natural ingredients and has no preservatives other than the ones that naturally exists in the oil. Supposedly it helps in making stretch marks less visible, but I'm not too sure, but if you used it after every time you showered it would probably do so. I wouldn't recommend you to do anything else but buying this. It will be one of the best choices you've made.

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment