Monday, May 20, 2013

Sale finds!

 Max Factor foundation on sale, great since it has SPF10 and my new day cream from Clinique has none :/. I'd usually go for at least 15 in SPF, but you can't always get what you want. I don't even spend that much time in the sun if I'm wearing makeup because sweat + foundation/powder/blush/eyeliner = bad things happening.

 Lumene natural lipstick in number 7, called Pink Nude, a LOVELY well, pink nude. It's gorge. Should I do a lipstick post? I have so many of them and I keep losing them all the time.

 This really weird eyeshadow thingy from Max Factor! I bought it because I'm going to my glitter themed graduation party in two days and I NEED SPARKLES. Well, this one's more metallic but it's a good base to put glitter over.


E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment