Saturday, July 20, 2013

Empties OUT



Ran out of this Exuviance toner. As I previously stated I no longer use Exuviance as a 3-step program because it completely ruins my skin but every now and then I've used this toner remove excess dirt and oil. It's a concentrate so first you wet your cotton pad and then add a few drops of it, otherwise your poor face will flake off completely of dryness. But when used properly it's good ad its job, but I will not repurchase this. I already got my hands on a Nivea one I think, I was in need at the grocery store the other day and found one. I've only used it twice but it seems quite promising.

Aussie's hair masks are rumored to be really good, but I wasn't at all as mesmerized as everyone else. The 3 minute miracle is good, it smells like bubble gum and makes your hair soft. It doesn't really feel that moisturizing though, because isn't that what conditioners should do? Oh well, I'll probably buy this one again, but it's not on the top of my list at the moment.

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment