Tuesday, July 23, 2013

That's a very big picture of my face


Simple face and super frosty lips to an impulse buy of ARIEL LIP BALM GUYZ. Purple and glitter and the smell of childhood - who could resist that?
It was a long time ago since I used my Body Shop eyeshadow, which I used to wear everyday about a year ago. It's just a dark casual brown, no biggie, but it does add kind of an extra dimension. Buy maybe that's just because I'm not used to it anymore.

 My usual Wet'n'wild eyebrow shadow, Kicks liquid eyeliner (I refuse to admit it's empty, I want it moar), Kicks kohl pencil in white (inner corner of eyes and lower lashline), and Lancôme hypnose mascara. Invisible blush (Viva la diva in Paparazzi) and that eyeshadow, no 4 from The Body Shop.


Oh, and guess who's glasses are broken....








E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment