Friday, July 26, 2013

Yves Rocher mini haul (by my momma)

My mom was out shopping so I texted her "get my any black liquid eyeliner" because I realized that I'm never getting anything done and she got home with this! How sweet of her.
Actually, that was my very first black eyeliner and I got it about five years ago so it'll be nice to see if it's as good as I remember it. Plus a tiny pack of tiny lipsticks that came in five, but I chose the bright ones of course, my mom rarely wears brights so she got the other three, plus a lip balm and a tiny shower gel that smells like red apples.

E.E.

2 comments:

  1. Asked ur a liner and got all this... :)
    Lucky u..
    Maybe we can follow each other..!!
    keep in touch
    www.beingbeautifulandpretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww how nice of her! Ive always stuck with the Collection 2000 liquid eyeliner... it's so cheap but so good!

    x

    www.punkrot.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete