I had looked at their Dead sea body wrap which seemed like so much fun but unfortunately they were all out of it, so I went for these instead!
- Some star shaped makeup sponges, because who can resist? I use mine twice with washes in between but since they're not expensive I still find them worth the purchase
- A new blush brush, because I'm embarrassed to tell you which ones I use right now... But I've already thrown them away so you will never know haha.
- Purple and blue mascara! This fad is so appealing to me but I'm scared to buy an expensive one in case I don't like the color.
- Aromatherapy shower gel Rosemary Pine & Eucalyptus - smells delish! They had a accompanying body lotion and scrub but I know I got plenty of that plus I can always make my own if in need so I passed on those too, but something about the shower gel spoke to me. Maybe it gave me some flashbacks of how wonderful every shower was when I was using Rituals aromatherapy shower foam? That is such a dream product!
- Eyeliner pencil, a thick purple one with gold glitters. I have big plans for this one. I want to combine this and the purple mascara to do an all-purple eye makeup.
Oh, and my package from iHerb came!!! So excited, post about it is on the way.