Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Argan Oil, Shea Butter and Jojoba Oil Body Butter

So much luxury in the same title amiright guyz? I looked it up at my local health food store (where, btw, coconut oil costs two and a half times more as on iHerb) and a tiny bottle of Jojoba oil costs a freaking fortune! So I happened to find this body butter on sale containing more or less of these ingredients, and I was in a desperate need for an every-day-body-butter since the fall sucks all the moist right out of me and I need to work hard to regain it.

This body butter smells really good of argan oil and is a bliss to use. I literally have no complaints about this, other than the ingredient list ( H&M = lots of chemicals). But I'm still looking at the other items in this series, a shower gel and body scrub. If it keeps me soft I might have to bend my rules for it. I'm tired of being dried out and am not in a economic state of using almond oil all over every day.

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment