Saturday, October 5, 2013

Going out lol

 So I should have resized this pic but I forgot and now I don't have much time. It's at least a picture of the makeup I just did for a rock-themed party I'm going to soon (but I'm still in my jammies lol). Anyways, It's a white/black/purple smoky eye and I think I did pretty good for improvising, all those tutorial watches on youtube never taught me anything other than that I need more brushes.

And of course, where would I ever be without my winged eyeliner? I've worn if for so many years people say I look naked without it. I also feel naked without it. I'm addicted I suppose.

Oh and let's just say I've probably never worn this many products on my face at once, like ever.
Face:
 Max Factor Weightless Foundation SPF 15 in Sugar Cane
IDUN Minerals powder foundation in Sandlilja (as powder)
LA Colors Mineral Blush in CMB864 Very Berry
MNY by Maybelline blush in 201 (as a highlighter on cheekbones and browbone

Eyes:
MaddStyle Cosmetics mineral eyeshadows in Double Rainbow and Adipose
Make Up Store liquid eyeliner in Diamond
Yves Rocher liquid eyeliener in Noir
Max Factor Masterpiece Color Precision Eyeshadow in Night Sky (as a base)
Nouba Mascarone in black
Nouba Cil Prodige las extension
Random purple glitter jumbo eyeliner pen (in outer crease)
Random purple mascara (on my eyebrows)
Claudia black eyeliner pencil
Kicks Kohl pencil in Iceberg
Wet'n'Wild Eyebrow kit in Ash Brown

Lips:
I DON'T KNOW YET!!!! I'm thinking about a purple-ish mini lipstick from Yves Rocher (seen on pic here)

Let me know if you want a review or closer look at a product!

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment