Monday, October 21, 2013

MNY by Maybelline blushes - swatches



The MNY by Maybelline blushes are cheap, come in practical and cute packaging and sweet colors. I've had my pink one for quite a long time and just got the other two.

I'm going to be honest, it took me about a month to figure out how to properly use these, since they contain more than enough shimmer for a life time. For instance it's not very usable as a all over blush, but works wonders as a highlighter under your eyebrow, on the very top of your cheekbones and a tiny amount over the bone of your nose, and another tiny amount on top of another blush. Using this as a blush on its own will make you look like Edward Cullen in the sunshine, it's hard to see all the shimmer particles in bathroom light, but they come out much more in the sun.

Colors in order: 201, 401, 601
As you can see, the pink one has been with me for longer time then the other two and since it takes so very little this will probably last me another year, probably longer since I now have two more! They're not very pigmented but add a little more than "a nice touch", the color is at least possible to actually see on your skin.

601, 401, 201

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment