Wednesday, October 23, 2013

The Body Shop Shea Lip Butter Review



I've had this for a long time, having forgotten it in a pocket of my jacket last winter I found it this spring and have been using it sporadically since. Honestly, it isn't the best.
Maybe mine have gotten a bit old, but it's a bit crumbly and clumpy when applying, however those melt quickly but instead it makes my lips feel incredibly oily and slippery and the taste, which isn't that good, is very hard to ignore.
It barely moisturizes my lips, the instant second it's gone from my lips I feel dry again and have to reapply after just an hour. I usually like Body Shops lip butters, I've had strawberry and passion before and those worked wonders, but something seems odd about this formulation. Does anyone have a different experience?

E.E.

1 comment:

  1. I had the coconut one bought for me as a christmas present and that was crumbly when you put it on as well... I didn't like using it to be honest it just wasn't for me!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete