Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Let me take you to Rio

Seen the movie Rio? I have, because I happen to love birds insanely much. So much I practically cry through the whole movie.
I've wanted to try out Nyx for a while, and I've wanted new basic brown eyeshadows for a while, so when I saw this, how could I resist? The trios come in about eight different combinations and all of them are very pretty, and after much considering I chose this one. The packaging looks goddamn adorable despite the fact that there's a tiny sponge applicator, I though no one used those anymore? Such a useless this. Such a waste of resources putting one of this in every package when maybe 5% of them will be used? Can everyone just stop pretending these types of applicators even exist?


Anyhow, the colors are gorgeous, very basic. A highlighter, crease color and lid color as usual, the mid brown with glitters, the rest of them matte. Oh, and my palette is called Barefoot in the sand in case you were wondering.


Got mine at eleven.se

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment