Saturday, May 16, 2015

Lavera Naturkosmetik Volumizing Shampoo With Organic Oranges and Green Tea Review

I picked this up at Galeria at Alexanderplatz in Berlin last summer because their selection of natural beauty care was quite impressive and really cheap. This is marked Vegan and is without silicones which is nice and I don't really have anything bad to say about it, except for the "volumizing" part. It does not. It actually leaves my hair flatter than ever, clinging on to the shape of my head making me look like an idiot if I don't dry it properly.

I also got a conditioner from the same brand in a moisturizing series with roses but had to throw it away after a few uses because it was so horrible that even passing it on to a friend would probably ruin that relationship...

This shampoo is kinda neat, it smells exactly like fresh oranges, lathers well and the smell doesn't stay after you get out of the shower which I really like (what if it doesn't work with my body lotion? Or perfume?). It's a tiny bit drying but so is most of the shampoos I've tried and as long as I use a conditioner that's not really a problem for me.

I'd give this a 3.5/5, if I bump into it again I might buy it, but it's not worth going out of your way to get.

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment