Saturday, June 6, 2015

Glo Minerals Shimmer Brick in "Luster" Swatches & First Impressions

I'm part of a small facebook group and last week a girl asked if anyone was interested in her Shimmer Brick from Glo Minerals because she didn't feel like it suited her and of course I was, I'm currently on a hunt for EVERYTHING makeup related, but it of course has to be cruelty free and I try to do vegan as much as I can and it's difficult to find stuff within my price range that actually works.



The above pictures are swatched in the shadow in daylight outside, not heavily swatched but I'm guessing what could be compared to two layers if you build it up with a brush on your face. The bottom pic shows how they look smudged together and it's quite darn pretty!


I've been testing it out a few times and so far I love it! It gives exactly the kind of glow you want, it makes me feel like a Disney princess to be honest, I haven't observed the lasting power of it yet but I'll be sure to test it out.

Overall this is a great product that I would have never tried if I hadn't gotten this opportunity, it's quite pricey so it's probably not something everyone would want to pay for a highlighter. However this is far better than say the classic Benefit High Beam Illuminator, that does absolutely nothing for my face, it won't blend very well and barely shows up at all. I would absolutely recommend this!
Leave a comment if you have any questions or requests about this or any other product :)

E.E.

No comments:

Post a Comment